1.1) Conditions of access and use of the portal
The website can be accessed by any USER freely and free of charge, provided it is exclusively for personal use. THE USER guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated, and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements. The Personal Data that you provide will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Regulations, and you must first consult our Data Protection Policy.
1.- Obligation to make correct use of the Portal and Contents
a) The USER undertakes to use the Portal and the Contents in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order and these General Conditions. You agree to use the Portal and the Contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, you agree to abstain from:
i. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents.
ii. Delete, evade or manipulate the "copyright" and other identifying data of the rights of its holders incorporated in the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the Contents may contain.
b) Vadevalor does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the User's computer system.
2.- Use of the Services offered in the Vadevalor Portal in accordance with the Policy of Non-Consent Advertising regulated in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE):
Vadevalor's policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have expressly or tacitly agreed to receive.
The USER and Vadevalor are obliged to make use of the Services in accordance with the Policy of Non-Consent Advertising, and in particular, undertake to:
Do not send chains of electronic messages without consent.
The people harmed by the reception of unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people will be able to communicate it to Vadevalor by sending a message to the email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vadevalor reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this website, as well as to limit or cancel the general terms and conditions applicable to the web site.
a) Vadevalor will not be responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for:
• The quality of the service, the access speed, the correct functioning, the availability and continuity of the portal's operation.
• The information introduced by users, collaborators and third parties.
• The damages that may be caused to the user's equipment due to the use of the portal.
• Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the contents.
• The infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, of the rights to honor, to the personal and family privacy and to the image of the persons (photographs), of the rights of property and of any other nature belonging to a third party as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the contents.
• Links and hypertext (such as links, banners or buttons, among others) that allow, through the web site, the USER to access web sites, services and services offered by third parties, do not belong to or are under the control of Vadevalor (with the exception of links to other websites belonging to the company); and this will not be responsible for the information contained in them or any effects that may arise from such information.
• Vadevalor is not responsible directly or subsidiarily, explicitly or implicitly for the defects, and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of them, or their scientific quality in your case Equally regarding the queries that users could make within the scope of the Portal, as well as those offers and budgets that were offered by Vadevalor
b) USER: Vadevalor will not be responsible for the realization by the USER of any type of illegal, harmful rights, harmful and / or harmful.
1.4) Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this web site: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by Intellectual Property laws and Industrial, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or broadcasting, total or partial, of the information contained in these pages, whatever their purpose and the means used to do so, is prohibited.
No link to the Portal can be established from any other website without the prior and express consent of Vadevalor.
1.5) Use of technology cookies
Vadevalor reserves the right to use the so-called "cookies" or similar file, in any type of use of the Portal. The "cookies" used are only associated with anonymous users and their terminals, without providing references that allow us to deduce the USER's personal data, and can not read data from their hard disks, nor read the "Cookie" files created by others.
Vadevalor informs you that most browsers in the network allow users to erase "cookies" from their computer's hard drive, block them or receive a message before recording a "cookie", and that they can configure their browser to be warned on the screen of the receipt of Cookies and to prevent their installation on hard drives. To get help with these functions, access the instructions or manuals of the "browser" or your browser, or the "help" screen.
1.6 Additional information on data protection
1.6.2. Collection, purpose and data processing: Vadevalor has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or filling in the forms included on the website. In this sense, Vadevalor will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above. In turn Vadevalor informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes: The attention of requests made by users and inclusion in the contact list. The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data. All personal data, which is collected through the Vadevalor website, and therefore has the consideration of processing personal data, will be included in the files declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by Vadevalor.
1.6.3. Communication of information to third parties: Vadevalor informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when Vadevalor has the express consent of the user.
1.6.4. Rights of users
The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data gives interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. As long as the user's data is subject to treatment by Vadevalor. Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data. To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must send an email to email@example.com. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request for request, the address and the supporting data. The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided